Friday, May 9, 2014

Are foreign women really different than american ladies?

beautiful colombian woman
Oh hell YES!
That’s what this whole fuss is about. Even in the worst global economic crisis in our lifetime, amazingly, we are in the midst of an international dating revolution the likes of which I’ve never seen, and I’ve been in this game for over 25 years. Well now I’m going to tell you why I think so many men are suddenly turning to foreign women. Not only are foreign women ten times better than anything you’ll find in the states, but there are millions more of them! Yes I said millions. And guess what, they like us barbaric unsophisticated heathens just the way we are. With all our male imperfections intact. I’m serious, there’s absolutely no comparison between most foreign women and selfish contrary overly complicated frumpty-dumpty American babes, and you’ll see that the moment you step off a plane in one of the countries I’ve suggested you visit. 

Yes of course foreign dating is more expensive than domestic dating, which seems to contradict the crappy global economic crisis we’re enduring, but if you do your homework and follow my advice the rewards are definitely there. Not just because of the unfathomable volume of gorgeous available foreign women overseas, which obviously increases your odds of success, but also because the women tend to be much more traditional and actually enjoy being homemakers and wives to their men. Hmm, what an interesting concept. So I think what we’re seeing at play here, my simplistic barbaric unsophisticated and totally UN-medical explanation for the sudden explosion in international dating, is just a little simple human biology. In times of uncertainty the natural instinct of the male of our species is to stop fooling around chasing skirts and grab a good woman, fortify the cave, and procreate. Or at the very least, hunker down and weather the storm with something soft and warm and feminine.

Are you tired of spending your nights alone, or fed up with dating fat ugly American women, with lousy attitudes, who act like they’re doing you a huge favor just to spend your money? Take it from a guy who knows, foreign women, the good girls anyway, easily surpass American gals in virtually every category known to man, including but not limited to; physical beauty, intelligence, femininity, positive attitude, understanding and acceptance of men and relationships….
Did I mention physical beauty? Oh yeah, now that’s what I’m talkin about!
It’s a very long list fellas, the positive attributes of foreign women, and because of the shear mind blowing volume of single ladies aimlessly wandering the streets in search of a decent mate when you go overseas dating is a totally different ballgame than here in the states. Because the roles are reversed, good MEN, that would be you and me, are suddenly in great demand.
I am not making this up. In the states most of us guys, especially us older farts, are like invisible frogs, but the moment we get off the plane in another country, POOF! we instantly turn ino a handsome desirable prince.
How is that possible?
Think about it boys, when was the last time YOU were in demand?
When was the last time any American woman made YOU feel like a man?
When was the last time YOU had a date with a domestic babe and then afterwards thought about how excited you were to see her again?
You listen to the things I’m telling you on this site, avoid the shady flashy “virtual” dating websites promising easy instant love, (as long as you still have a sizable balance on your credit card) stay away from the typical perfectly gorgeous online money grubbing gypsy vampires always reaching for your wallet, save up your money and plan a trip overseas. And I promise by the time you get to your hotel room you will think you died and went to bachelor heaven! Once there, take your time, move slow, pay attention to how the women respond to you, meet as many women as you can, and follow all the regular rules of dating, such as NOT wearing your heart on your sleeve, and sooner or later you’ll meet a wonderful foreign woman who will treat you like a king for the rest of your life.
How do I know this? Last November I got married for the third, and final time I swear, to a wonderful sexy little Latina from Medellin Colombia. She is with me now as I write this, sitting in our 22ft toy hauler in a remote property in southern Arizona, we’re totally off the grid, living like pilgrims, and as far as I know she is not looking for a divorce attorney.
AND, she’s getting an awesome mind blowing tan!
Whatever you do gentlemen please promise me this, that you won’t spend your life alone. A life alone is a life wasted. Forget about the new car, forget about all the expensive exotic electronic gadgets, forget remodeling the empty house, hell sell the damn house if you have to, but start saving your money NOW.
I known there is a good foreign woman out there looking for a good guy just like YOU. I truly believe this in my heart. All we have to do is find her.
When you’re ready, just let me know and I’ll do everything I can to help.
T.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment